Sunday 4 September 2011

THE MAKING OF FLASH BANNER

Hi my name is Faiezwan, I am responsible to create Flash Banner

1. Firstly i open the Adobe Flash



2. After open the Adobe Flash, I resize the the white screen into banner size and change the color background to black



3. Then i use text to write shopping thrills then change the color and insert keyframe



4. To animated the text, I choose classic tween to animated/move the text



5. Using the same step, I insert blank keyframe and using text to write sunway pyramid, i make animation using classic tween.



6. Then i import the image from my thumb drive, using the same technique to create animation for text, i using the same step to animated the picture.



7. I repeat the same step for other picture.









8. To view the flash banner video, press ctrl + enter.


Finish!!!


 Flowchart of creating Flash Banner




No comments:

Post a Comment